15 days ago
01 July 2021
We are currently working with huge organisation within energy industry that are in the market for fantastic, self driven and capable communications manager.
The interviews are taking place w/c 7th june.
The role sits within the Communications team which is responsible for developing and delivering an ambitious internal communications and engagement strategy
- ensuring senior leaders are visible and available for dialogue
- involving people in corporate decisions, and keeping them informed of matters that affect them.
- support organisational change objectives through a timely and high-quality internal comms and engagement campaign
- ensure people have the information they need to act quickly and effectively in the consumer interest, including an understanding of organisational work across the business, and the changing external landscape.
The Internal Communications Manager will lead on internal communication strategies, channels and campaigns, as well as evaluate the impact of our work.
- Implementing internal communications and engagement strategy, by delivering high-quality, creative and engaging campaigns.
- Developing stand-alone communications strategies and campaign plans for discrete work areas as needed
- Reviewing and where necessary re-developing internal communications and engagement infrastructure (tools, channels and processes) in the context of hybrid home/office working.
- Setting standards and coaching colleagues on their communication style/tone, and on how to engage and build dialogue with staff using multiple comms channels.
- Organising key staff events, such as all-staff conferences (digital and in-person), liaising with senior leaders, contractors and a wider network of stakeholders and volunteers as needed.
- Working with digital and IT colleagues to ensure intranet is effectively maintained, quality assured, and meets the needs of teams across the business.
- Developing, maintaining and reporting from an evaluation framework for our internal communications and engagement activities.
Educated to degree level (or equivalent relevant experience)
First rate written communication and copywriting skills and the ability to set standards for communication, ensuring appropriate content, messaging, tone and consistency in all communication
Ability to develop and implement communication strategies and campaign plans, to achieve challenging communications objectives
Experience of ensuring online content is in line with corporate and/or user-need
Experience in successfully designing, organising and coordinating large-scale corporate and/or engagement events
Experience of meeting the needs of multiple stakeholders within a complex organisation, including senior leaders, using diplomacy and tact combined with the ability to push back when necessary
People management experience, either in a project or line management capacity
Ability to prioritise tasks within a demanding workload and manage own and other team members' time effectively
An aptitude for technology and the ability to adapt quickly to unfamiliar software. As well as proficient working with MS Office including Teams, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.