£37000 - £52000 per annum
9 months ago
Communications Manager (6-8 month FTC) - Central London - up to £52,000 PA DOE
Are you a talented communications professional with with the ability to garner strong press and media coverage on a national scale?
Do you have the ability to tailor communications across a range of platforms to a diverse pool of stakeholders?
Would you like to work for an innovative organisation which implements change within society from grass roots to national level?
I am working alongside an innovation organisation who are seeking a Communications Manager to lead on all of the communications activity for a soon to be launched fund. This role will work as part of a project team and as part of the wider communications team to ensure that the relevant audiences are reached in the best possible way.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Using a variety of channels to represent the organisation to a range of audiences through both pro-active and re-active media opportunities
- Acting as the point of contact for all media enquiries relating to the fund
- Developing a communications strategy in how best to communicate the purpose and aims of the fund
- Assisting colleagues in preparing for media interviews and interaction
- Building strong internal relationships to ensure that the fund is represented internally within the organisation and secures the support of stakeholders
- Writing and editing a range of communications materials such as website, social media and press releases
- Handling all tasks relating to reputation management
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have:
- Significant communications and media experience
- Experience securing press and media coverage at national level across a range of platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- The ability to handle multiple and competing deadlines
- Strong stakeholder relationship management, both internally and externally
As this is a contract opportunity, an appointment is looking to be made quickly, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you wanted to find out more about the position, get in touch on the below:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.