Up to £33,250 + Benefits
Are you a Communications Manager looking to work in one of the health charities that has grown to become one of the largest in their sector?
Do you want to be a part of a small team who is constantly investing in their clinical research and has a proven track record of making a big impact?
Would you like to work in a central London location, easily accessible from several tube stations and overlooking London Bridge with a great view of the river Thames?
This committed charity has an opening for a Communications Manager to join their ambitious and hard-working team in central London. This role will be crucial in expanding the reach of the charity and making sure that their influence in people's lives is known about. They are looking for an individual who is just as passionate about their cause as they are and would engage with their audiences and build a devoted supporter base.
Alongside the big impact you will be making with this role, you will be eligible for benefits such as:
- No long hours work culture
- Twice a week 'health breaks'
- Social committee
- Taking part in some of the greatest mass-sporting events in the UK
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Career development plans
Communications Manager requirements:
- You must be degree educated or have the equivalent experience needed for the role to be considered
- You will have previous experience working in a marketing or communications role within the charity sector
- You will have passion for all things digital and innovative as well as knowledge of using traditional media
- You will have database skills (preferably Raiser's Edge)
- You will be experienced in dealing with sensitive, health-related issues
A few of the things you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Deputy Marketing Director you will be implementing a marketing and communications plan to increase public awareness
- Alongside the Senior Digital Manager and Information Content Manager, you will be managing their social media channels and producing content for a variety of audiences
- You will work as a part of larger project teams, incorporating specialists in design, production, PR, marketing and fundraising, to generate excellent multi-purpose content
If you can see yourself becoming a part of this ambitious team please get in touch today, so you don't miss out on this great opportunity. For more information: please contact Sofia Mussa at 0207 269 6339 or alternatively, email on email@example.com .