Community Fundraising Executive, London, 12-Months Fixed Term Contract
- Are you a community fundraising executive who is a specialist in relationship management?
- Do you have exposure to in memory fundraising?
- Would you like to work for an internationally recognised children's charity?
If you have answered yes to the above, then please do get in touch!
I am working with a very reputable children's charity who are seeking an interim Community Fundraising Executive to join their busy Community Fundraising team. This role for retaining key supporters through excellent account management. This role is paying up to £28,000 PA Pro Rata depending on experience.
What's great about this organisation?
- Great international brand
- Lovely offices
- Friendly working environment
- 30 days annual leave
- Flexible working options
- Summer early finishing times
- Dress down Fridays
- Season ticket loan
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Retaining key supporters through excellent account management with a special focus for patient family engagement
- Defining the fundraising strategy for patient family engagement
- Achieving growth targets across community target audiences
- Identifying opportunities and fundraising channels for both new and existing donors
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A successful background in a supporter facing fundraising
- Proven experience in generating new and increased business from a closely connected audience
- Experience of Salesforce would be very desirable but not essential
- Budget management experience would be very desirable
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills
- An excellent knowledge of charity legislation and the Charities Act
- Third sector experience would be very appealing
If you are interested in applying for this interim Community Fundraising Executive role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.