Are you a Competition Lawyer looking to progress within your career?
Do you want to work for an award-winning international law firm?
Are you looking to work with preeminent partners in London?
- Well-regarded team
- Working across a broad range of EU competition law matters
- Award-winning forward-thinking team
- High levels of responsibility
- Autonomy over work
Your role here will include:
- Giving practical and commercial advice in merger control and antitrust investigations
- Cartels and Antitrust investigations
- Advising clients in relation to competition law issues
- Competition and state aid
The ideal competition lawyer will be:
- 3-5 years post-qualification experience over the broad variety of competition work
- Be qualified to practice in an EEA Member State
- Have strong academic qualifications (a minimum of a 2:1 degree or equivalent)
- Be articulate and confident
- Have brilliant inter-personal skills
- Ambition towards developing legal and professional skills
After working closely with this firm, we have been selected to fill the role of Competition 3-5 years PQE. You will be working under a group of partners who manage a close-knit team, focused on team growth and professional development.
The firm is looking for an ambitious Competition lawyer with 3-5 years PQE who is interested in a new opportunity within a Silver Circle firm.
Please email me on Jordanne.email@example.com or call me on 0207 269 6353
Interviews are being conducted this week!