£135000 - £160000 per annum
2 months ago
Competition Lawyer - US Law Firm
£135,00 - £160,000
Join a US Law Firm:
- Leading Law Firm for EU and global competition
- Outstanding track record in big-ticket and multijurisdictional merger reviews
- Market-leading salary
- Work alongside leading Partners in a lean team
- High level of client contact on offer
Your role as a Competition Lawyer:
- Advise on a range of competition matters including; M&A, abuses of dominance, follow-on damages claims, cartels, information exchanges, state aid and vertical agreements
- Advise both new start-ups and multinational market leaders subject to regulatory investigations in the UK and EU
- Interact with the European Commission and UK competition authorities
This opportunity to become a Competition Lawyer is perfect for an ambitious and commercially aware individual who:
- Has c.1-3 years PQE
- Has a strong academic background
- Has prior experience of EU and UK merger control, cartel investigations, abuse of dominance and Competition litigation.
Pro-Legal has a long-standing relationship with this organisation and we would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we currently work with.
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Competition Lawyer or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.