£110,000 - £130,000
- Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
- Do you want to join a tier-one competition team?
- Would you like to make your mark within a widely recognised firm?
What's great about this Competition Associate role?
- Major International Law Firm
- Chance to join an award-winning and energetic team
- Join some of the best antitrust competition and trade lawyers in the world
- An opportunity to work on challenging and engaging work
Your role as a Competition Associate
- This business' goal is to maintain a people culture with a welcoming and supportive environment
- Working with a business at the forefront of this practice area advising clients on all types of competition cases
- Using your experience to improve process and create best practice
- Working on a wide variety of high-quality work closely with a range of partners
- Contributing to the wider success of the team
- Build and maintain relationships with clients to drive the business forward
What do the staff/team think
"Working here has given me access to a wide range of work and fantastic exposure to clients and colleagues across the globe. It's a brilliant opportunity to contribute to the success of the team." - Current Competition Associate
What you'll need to succeed as a Competition Associate
- Seeking Lawyers with first-rate technical and commercial abilities
- 2-5 years' (UK Equivalent) PQE in antitrust/competition and trade
- You must have the drive to produce high-quality work and a desire to contribute to the wider success of the team
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You must be able to take on a high degree of responsibility and manage a challenging workload
- You must be proactive and committed to providing an excellent client service
Pro-Legal has a longstanding relationship with this organisation and has successfully placed several professionals, helping to support its renowned business.
We are looking for a high-calibre associate to join this award-winning team who consistently strive to develop new and creative commercial solutions. Please get in touch for further details via email@example.com or 0207 269 6332, as we are compiling a shortlist for the client to be submitted at the end of this week (13.08.2019).