Competition Lawyer - International Law Firm
Locations: London, Manchester or Leeds
- Would you like the opportunity to get involved with exciting work and a high level of responsibility?
- Do you have strong Competition experience?
- Are you looking for a firm which supports ambitious individuals develop their careers?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading International firm looking for a high calibre lawyer to join their highly regarded Competition team.
This particular firm has been growing largely in the London market and is offering fantastic prospects for progression. This entrepreneurial team has achieved sustained growth for a number of years and are considering prospective Associates and Managing Associates at respective levels.
Due to the substantial growth of this team, you can expect exciting work, a high level of responsibility and the opportunity to make your mark with new and existing client relationships.
This firm is highly ranked in all legal directories and has an interesting client base including a diverse mix from large Sports retailers to National Transport companies. The team regularly deals with high profile antitrust investigations as well as several significant mergers. They are well known for their strength in Competition litigation including a number of high-value confidential cases.
The successful candidate will have:
- An excellent academic record
- Strong Competition experience obtained in the UK
- 2-6 years post qualification experience
- Strong interpersonal and business development skills
To express an interest in this role please get in contact via 0207 269 6332 or firstname.lastname@example.org