Competition Lawyer - Magic Circle Law Firm
£115,000 - 140,000
Join a Magic Circle Law Firm:
- Leading Competition team
- High level of client contact on offer
- Market-leading Partners
- Exceptional training and development opportunities
- Outstanding facilities available
- Fast-paced environment
Your role as a Competition Lawyer:
- Advise on market-leading matters including contentious, non-contentious, domestic and cross border antitrust matters
- Work in a variety of sectors including financial services, retail, transport, technology, consumer goods, telecommunications and media as well as energy and infrastructure
- Work on a range of matters including merger control, market investigations, cooperation, distribution, licensing arrangements, cartel and abuse of dominance investigations, procurement, state aid, as well as Antitrust Litigation such as significant follow on and stand-alone damages actions.
This opportunity to become a Competition Lawyer is perfect for an ambitious and hard-working individual who:
- Has c.3-5 years PQE
- Has a strong academic background
- Has prior experience at a UK Law Firm with a reputable Competition/Antitrust practice
Pro-Legal has a long-standing relationship with this organisation and we would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we currently work with.
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Competition Lawyer or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.