Competition Lawyer - Magic Circle Law Firm
£110,000 - £140,000
Join a Magic Circle Law Firm:
- Tier 1 Competition practice
- High level of international work
- High level of client contact on offer
- Leading experts in Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the US
- Work with high-profile companies, multinationals and banks
Your role as a Competition Lawyer:
- Exposure to high-quality work matters in a leading Competition team
- Advise on a range of competition matters including; M&A, abuses of dominance, follow-on damages claims, cartels, information exchanges, state aid and vertical agreements
- Have the opportunity to work in the European and national courts on EU law, antitrust/competition and trade cases
- Draft, review and amend relevant commercial documentation
- Be involved in the development of junior member in the team
- Work closely with market-leading Partners
This opportunity to become a Competition Lawyer is perfect for an enthusiastic and confident individual who:
- Has c. 2-5 years PQE
- Has a strong academic background
- Has prior competition experience at a top UK or US Law Firm in London with a reputable Competition/Antitrust practice
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Competition Lawyer or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.