£110000 - £150000 per annum
6 months ago
Competition Lawyer - Magic Circle Law Firm
£110,000 - £150,000
Join a Magic Circle Law Firm:
- Leading Competition practice
- High level of responsibility and client contact on offer
- High level of international work
- Work with high-end clients
- Work with a Firm that does not operate an 'hours' culture
- Continuous training and opportunity for progression and development
Your role as a Competition Lawyer:
- Even split of both contentious and non-contentious matters
- Variety of matters including mainly mergers on the non-contentious side and a mixture of public procurement, state aid, cartel, regulatory and abuse of dominance on the contentious side.
- Work closely with several market-leading Partners
- Draft, review and amend relevant commercial documentation
- Work as part of the larger team as well as occasionally lead projects
This opportunity to become a Competition Lawyer is perfect for an ambitious and confident individual who:
- Has a strong academic background
- Has over 2 years PQE
- Has prior experience of working on both contentious and non-contentious competition matters at a UK Law Firm with a reputable Competition practice
- Has a desire to join a fast-paced and intellectually stimulating environment
Pro-Legal would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we currently work with.
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Competition Lawyer or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 /
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.