Competition Lawyer - US Law Firm
£110,000 - £150,000
Join a US Law Firm:
- High level of client contact
- High level of responsibility
- Sector focus includes Energy, Finance and Technology
- Highly competitive salary
- Join a friendly and cooperative environment
- Utilise a firm that offers genuine career progression
Your role as a Competition Lawyer:
- Provide multinational clients with innovative solutions on high-profile complex matters
- Maintain all mid-level responsibilities
- Small team with a great opportunity for progression
- Work alongside a market-leading Partner
- Pure advisory M&A role
- Work closely with this Firm's Paris office
This opportunity to become a Competition Lawyer is perfect for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual who:
- Has a strong academic background
- Has c.1-3 years PQE
- Has prior experience of advisory Competition matters at a UK Law Firm with a reputable Competition or Antitrust practice
Pro-Legal would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we currently work with.
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Competition Lawyer or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 /
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.