4 months ago
Competition and Trade Associate
Leading International Law Firm
Pro-Legal are working with one of our closest clients. This is a large and leading International Law firm who has a great reputation for offering high calibre work whilst maintaining a great work life balance. You will be offered the opportunity to work in a close-knit team where there is a high level of client contact and international work available. This firm excels in several sectors including financial services, insurance and the energy space, with their TMT and Lifesciences sectors increasingly growing on their already strong reputation.
Your role as a Competition and Trade Associate:
- Excellent opportunity for a Competition & Trade Associate to advance their career at a highly regarded law firm based in Edinburgh.
- Work with market leading Partners in a range of sectors
- Work across a range of matters including public procurement (contentious and non-contentious), state aid, competition compliance, investigations, litigation, EU and UK mergers, regulation matters, trade matters, behavioural advice and state aid
- Build and develop client relationships
The successful candidate:
The successful Competition and Trade Associate candidate will be an ambitious and passionate individual who enjoys working in a team environment who:
- Is either England & Wales or Scotland qualified
- Has at least 3 years PQE as a Competition Associate
- Strong interest in Public Procurement work
If you would like to be put forward for this role as a Competition and Trade Associate, or would like to receive further information; please get in touch on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6342
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.