Compliance and Safety Advisor
£130 Daily Rate
Are you looking to work for a well-known higher education organisation?
Do have experience in the health and safety team?
Are you available as soon as possible?
What is great about this University?
- This University is one of the largest and oldest universities of London
- Not only is this university well-established in the UK, it also has partners globally
- The university is based in prime location in the City with ample opportunity to experience the hustle and bustle of London
What is great about this Compliance and Safety Advisor role?
- You get to be a member of a close-knit health and safety team where you will hit the ground running
- You will be part of a proactive team that gets a say in the development of policies and procedures to improve the health and safety compliance
In this Compliance and Safety Advisor role, you will:
- Support the Health and Safety Manager with day-to day provision of health and safety
- Conduct audits and unannounced inspections to ensure the practice is accordance with the current university health and safety policies.
- Communicate with a large range of staff across the university through self-assessment checklists
- Assist the health and safety manager with risk assessments, incidents and any enquiries out forward to the health and safety department
As a Compliance and Safety Advisor, you should be:
- IOSH Certified
- Have experience in a health and safety environment
- Had exposure to OSHEN (desirable)
This University is looking for a Compliance and Safety Advisor who is ready to hit the ground running within a large higher education organisation. They must display qualities of a team member, be enthusiastic and show initiative. Proactive behaviour is celebrated, and good communication is required at both written and oral levels.
I have had a high level of interest in this role already so please get in contact ASAP on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7269 6344.
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.