City of London, London
21 days ago
04 December 2020
Construction Disputes Solicitor
Top City Firm - London
Good work/life balance
Join a leading national law firm:
- Are you an experienced construction lawyer looking to join a leading national firm?
- Would you like to be part of a collaborative and supportive work culture?
- Do you want a good/work-life balance?
Your role as a Construction Disputes Solicitor:
- Advise on every aspect of construction contracts, draft submissions for adjudications and arbitration proceedings, manage proceedings in Construction Court and amend and advise on contracts
- Clients include developers, major corporations, construction consultants, funders, contractors, sub-contractors, local authorities, registered providers of social housing
- Known for their work with Registered Providers which have led to some of the largest construction disputes in the social housing sector
- Build and develop strong client relationships
This opportunity to become a Construction Disputes Solicitor is perfect for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual who:
- Has a strong academic background
- Has c. 5-6 years PQE
- Has prior experience in contentious construction disputes work from a City firm
Pro-Legal would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we currently work with.
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Construction Disputes Solicitor or would like some further information, please get in touch on 0207 269 6342 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.