Construction Lawyer - In-house role - Central London - £75,000 - £90,000
Located in London
High profile Company
Are you a Construction Lawyer looking to be a part of an iconic development?
Are you looking to move into or extend your experience in-house?
Would you like a role where you can work with a social and team on an exciting project?
Work on a high-profile project:
- £75,000 - £90,000
- Iconic development
- Exciting project
- Work closely with the personable Legal Director
Your role as a Construction Lawyer:
- Draft and negotiate numerous documents including building contracts, consultant appointments, warranties/third party rights and trade contracts
- Heavy advisory element including advising on development and financial agreements
- Act as the primary interface between external lawyers and internal project managers
- Engage in general in-house counsel work
This opportunity to become a Construction Lawyer is perfect for an enthusiastic and confident individual who:
- Has c.2-6 years PQE
- Has a strong academic background
- Prior construction and project experience
- Has a high level of advisory exposure in relation to construction contracts
- Has prior construction procurement experience including Two Stage JCT Design & Build and Construction Management
We have a long-standing relationship with this organisation and have placed multiple people in this team. We would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we currently work with.
If you would you like to be considered for this role or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / email@example.com