City of London, London
£75000 - £100000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Construction Litigation Associate
International Law Firm - London
£75,000 - £100,000
Join a leading International Law Firm:
- Work on offer is rewarding and complex
- A growing team with a high level of international work
- Client facing role
- Good work/life balance
Your role as a Construction Litigation Associate:
- Work focuses on UK contentious construction matters which is broad scope. Act for both private and public sector developers.
- Work extends across all the major contract forms (JCT, NEC, ICE, FIDIC, PPC and GC Works) as well as PFI and bespoke contracts.
- Advise developers, major international contractors, public sector bodies, consultants and social housing providers.
- Alternative dispute resolution, adjudication, mediation, resolution of claims for construction and engineering disputes and litigation.
- Participate in firm-wide training sessions and play an active role in business development.
This opportunity to become a Construction Litigation Associate is perfect for an enthusiastic and personable individual who:
- Has a strong academic background
- Has at least 3 years' PQE
- Knowledge of JCT, FIDIC and NEC and adjudication
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Construction Litigation Associate or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6342/ email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.