Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive National Law Firm who are looking to hire a Construction Partner to join their highly-regarded team. They have an outstanding reputation across a broad range of construction matters and are now in keen growth mode to develop their already extensive network. This opportunity would be mainly focused on non-contentious construction matters over a variety of areas including developments, retail, energy and power station, amongst others.
Why you should work here as a Construction Partner?
- You would be a key influencer in the development of the Construction practice;
- You will be working for a leading National Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base - blue chip corporates, major insurers, education and local and owner managed businesses;
- A chance to build and develop your own network further;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Competitive remuneration package - dependent on the book of business.
What do you need to succeed here as a Construction Partner?
- Qualified lawyer with over 5 years of post-qualification experience at large national law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Construction Practice specifically with non-contentious matters;
- You must have a book of business or a growing network from which a book of business can be developed;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a Construction Partner or Senior Associate looking to be a part of a dynamic ever-growing Construction practice, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.