£55000 - £80000 per annum
9 days ago
15 October 2020
Construction and Engineering Lawyer
Leading International Law Firm - Bristol or Edinburgh
Tier 1 Team
£55,000 - £80,000
Join a leading International Law Firm:
- Tier 1 Construction team
- Excellent support and opportunity for career progression
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Award-winning Leadership team
- Good work/life balance
- Open to discussing flexible working patterns and office location
- Will support candidates to become dual-qualified if not already
Your role as a Construction and Engineering Lawyer:
- One of the largest Construction teams in the UK
- Strength of expertise in both contentious and non-contentious construction matters
- Particular team strength in the transport, infrastructure, energy and real estate sectors
- Specialise in strategic projects and complex dispute resolution
- Work on a range of matters from Transport Infrastructure, Energy Infrastructure, Dispute avoidance and resolution to Regeneration and commercial development
- Work with high-profile clients including developers, tier 1 contractors, utilities, central and local government, end-users as well as funder and investors.
- Work on iconic and high-profile projects
This opportunity to become a Construction and Engineering Lawyer is perfect for an ambitious and commercially aware individual who:
- Has at least 3 years PQE
- Has a strong academic background
- Has prior Construction and Engineering experience
- Has prior experience in at least one of the following sectors: transport, infrastructure, energy and real estate
Pro-Legal has a long-standing relationship with this organisation and we would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we work with.
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Construction and Engineering Lawyer or would like some further information, please get in touch on:0207 269 6350 / email@example.com
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.