£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Content Designer (Maternity Cover), London (initially remote based), International NGO, £32,000
- Are you an experienced content designer with a background in developing high-quality print and digital design assets?
- Do you have a background in producing corporate communications in a digital-first way?
- Would you like to work for a leading and expanding international NGO as part of a high performing team?
I am working alongside a well-established international NGO. They are seeking a talented Content Designer (Maternity Cover) to further help to establish their global expansion. This is a 12-month fixed term maternity cover opportunity offering a competitive salary and will be initially remote based following government COVID-19 guidance!
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Supporting the Managing Editor in developing high-quality print and digital design assets for wider teams that reflect the organisation's global expansion
- Ensuring all corporate communications are displayed in a dynamic, digital-first way
- Supporting various internal stakeholders to determine their budgets and requirements
- Working with the internal fundraising team to help produce engaging content for the NGO which helps encourage support
- Producing design assets including publications, manuals, social media assets, PowerPoint presentations, name badges, and leaflets
- Leading on proposals from start to finish (includes from typesetting through to design, print and production)
- Reviewing all final layouts and print proofs and making any suggestions if required
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Previous experience in a designer role
- A portfolio of design projects
- Skills in InDesign, AI and Photoshop
- Experience in digital design would be desirable
- Strong animation and illustration skills
- Strong relationships building skills
- Excellent writing skills (notable experience in typesetting would be highly appealing)
- Charity / NGO industry experience would be appealing
- Fluency in languages other than English would also be desirable
If you are interested in applying for this Content Designer (Maternity Cover) role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.