£100 - £125 per annum
4 months ago
Temporary Content Designer, Health Charity, £125 per day via umbrella (In Scope IR35), contract (up to 4 months)
- Are you a digital content professional with experience of creating content across a multi-channel environment?
- Do you have a background in analysing and optimising digital content to meet user needs?
- Would you like to work and support a well-known UK national health charity?
I am working alongside a well-known health research and support charity. They are seeking a Temporary Content Designer to provide support and offer guidance on best practice for their digital content .
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Writing, editing and publishing content for the charity's online and offline channels
- Analysing and optimising digital content to meet user needs
- Creating and optimising audience-focused and insight-driven content
- Promoting the charity's brand and using their tone of voice to raise awareness and help generate income
- Maintaining insight and quality assurance processes for site functionality and optimisation
- Day-to-day management of the charity's CMS, web inbox, and content enquiries
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A track record of creating and optimising digital content and user journeys based on audience insight and user needs
- An advanced understanding of Google Analytics and SEO
- Basic knowledge of UX, user-testing and agile methodology
- Excellent writing skills
- Notable CMS experience (Drupal would be appealing)
An appointment is looking to be made urgently, with applications being reviewed on a rolling basis. As such this opportunity is liable to close at short notice so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you wanted to find out more about this Temporary Content Designer position, get in touch ASAP on the below:
Tel: 0207 269 6338
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.