City of London, London
£29000 - £32000 per annum
8 months ago
We are currently working with amazing foundation discovered about 15 years ago with mission to trasnform the care system around the world.
They are currently working on some challenging but interesting projects and therefore they are seeiking Content designer to join their dynamic team. The role will be based from home with possible return to the office later in 2021.
What duties you will fulfill?
- Working with the Managing Editor to develop high-quality print and digital design assets for teams across the organisation that reflect global expansion including comprehensive reports and publications.
- Ensure all corporate communications are presented in a dynamic, digital-first way.
- Liaising with various internal clients to determine their requirements and budgets.
- Work with fundraising colleagues to produce engaging content and fundraising materials from mailings to 1-pagers that helps to showcase impact and build a convincing case for support.
- Working with the expansion team to produce a package of design assets that can be used around the world. This could include leaflets, invites, merchandise, PowerPoint presentations, infographics, social media assets, manuals and publications.
- Working with training team to refresh their range of materials used around the world to train governments, organisations and practitioners on the deinstitutionalisation process.
- Working within new brand guidelines
- Managing and recruiting a roster of printers to ensure deadlines are met and materials are printed to the highest quality.
- Reviewing final layouts and print proofs, suggesting improvements if required.
- Managing the photo asset land content hub on our intranet
What person we are looking for?
- At least two - three years' experience in a designer and content role. (This is not entry level position)
- A comprehensive portfolio showcasing your design projects.
- Excellent animation and illustration skills.
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders to shape, question and respond to a creative brief.
- Experience of creating digital assets and content for social media
- Ability to typeset including research reports (experience typesetting in different languages is desirable).
- Ability to create graphics, icons, graphs and tables to support our research, impact and evidence
- Excellent time and project management skills and able to prioritise a demanding workload.
- Educated to degree level, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated, flexible and effective.
- Can-do approach and pro-active
- Calm and able to deal with pressure
- Collaborative mindset and responds well to feedback
- Experience of working in the charity sector.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.