£80000 - £110000 per annum
8 months ago
Contentious Construction Lawyer - Leading International Law Firm
£80,000 - £110,000
Join a Leading International Law Firm:
- Tier 1 Contentious Construction practice
- Work alongside market-leading Partners
- Large team that works on high profile, high value domestic and international matters
- High level of international work
- High investment in your training and development
Your role as a Contentious Construction Lawyer:
- Advise on high value and complex international arbitration and litigation in the construction and energy sectors
- Have the opportunity to work in a variety of sectors including; infrastructure, engineering, utilities, waste, transport, energy, renewables, healthcare, private developments
- Work with public sector (local authorities, university bodies), insurers, contractors, major institutional investors as well as all tiers of PPP contracts
This opportunity to become a Contentious Construction Lawyer is perfect for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual who:
- Has a strong academic background
- Has c. 2-6 years PQE
- Has prior experience in contentious construction disputes work as well as acting in adjudications, court and arbitrations
Pro-Legal would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we currently work with.
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Contentious Construction Lawyer or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 /
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.