£75000 - £100000 per annum
17 days ago
08 November 2020
Construction Disputes Senior Lawyer
Top City Firm - London
Good work/life balance
£75,000 - £100,000
Join a Leading International Law Firm:
- Leading Construction practice
- Work alongside personal Partners
- High investment in your training and development
- Good work/life balance
- Supportive and friendly culture
Your role as a Contentious Construction Senior Associate:
- Advise on complex arbitration and litigation in the construction and energy sectors
- Have the opportunity to work in a variety of sectors including infrastructure, engineering, utilities, waste, transport, energy, renewables, healthcare, private developments
- Work with public sector (local authorities, university bodies), insurers, contractors, major institutional investors as well as all tiers of PPP contracts
This opportunity to become a Contentious Construction Senior Associate is perfect for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual who:
- Has a strong academic background
- Has c. 5-8 years PQE
- Is a UK qualified Solicitor
- Has prior experience in contentious construction disputes work from a City Firm
Pro-Legal would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we currently work with.
If you would like to be considered for this role as a Contentious Construction Senior Associate or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / email@example.com
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.