£25000 - £35000 per annum + discounted technology hire
7 months ago
Corporate Accounting Assistant
Up to £35,000
My favourite client is looking to add to their Luton based team, having recently placed the Head of Department, he is looking to double their team over the next 12 months. Their priority is to add a number of Corporate Accounting Assistants to their stable of accounting stars.
Based in brand new offices in Central London, this is a perfect opportunity to potentially bridge the gap to industry, and at an early stage in your career. The role will consist of a mix of statutory and management accounts. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio with clients based around the world, including a number of market-leading, listed clients (the famous ones, that everybody knows!)
Corporate Accounting Assistant Benefits:
- 25 days Holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance (x4 base salary)
- Eligibility for Group Discretionary Bonus (based on the company then the team and individual performance)
- Technology hires purchase scheme*- you can sacrifice part of your salary to buy different types of technology (tablets, laptops, desktop PCs and phones)
- Lifestyle discounts - travel discounts, cinema tickets, high street vouchers are just some of the discounts you have access to when you shop online or in-store
- Interest-free Season ticket loan* - repayable over 12 months
What did the staff say?
"Extremely fun and flexible company, I thoroughly enjoy coming into work on a day to day basis" - Corporate Accounting Assistant
"Great exposure to some of the best clients on the market, I am also hoping to be able to do a secondment to one of our international offices." - Corporate Accounting Assistant
Time to start 2020 off right in a brand new role, if you are interested in applying for this fantastic Corporate Accounting Assistant role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0207 269 6340.