A brilliant opportunity for a Junior Lawyer to join a market leading Corporate team which has a breadth of expertise in law and industry.
- Does the prospect of working on interesting high-profile work interest you?
- Are you looking for the possibility of genuine career progression?
- Do you have a keen interest in the energy/power/infrastructure space?
- Would you like the opportunity to work alongside extremely knowledgeable and proactive Partners?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading Silver Circle Law Firm, looking for a Junior Corporate Lawyer to join their London team and help support the growing power and infrastructure practice.
This particular firm has been building on its pre-existing presence in the London market and is offering great prospects for progression. They are well known for their strength within Corporate and Commercial, operating as one of the leaders at the top of the market.
The firm's Corporate team act for both financial and industry clients on M&A, corporate transactions, commercial transactions and developers and lenders on the development of power and infrastructure assets.
This client would suit an ambitious and personable Corporate Lawyer with the aptitude to work on vast, high-profile and technically challenging transactions.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic record
- 0.5 - 1 years Post Qualification Experience
- Experience with corporate/commercial transactions and working closely with client obtained in a leading UK firm
- A keen interest in the power and/or infrastructure sector
To express an interest in this role please get in contact via 0207 269 6332 or via email at email@example.com