A great opportunity for a Mid-Level Corporate Lawyer to join a market leading White Shoe US Firm with a global breadth of knowledge and expertise.
- Do you have strong Corporate experience?
- Are you looking to work within a highly regarded team operating at the top of the market?
- Would you like the opportunity to develop business in a highly client facing role?
- Does the opportunity to work closely with market leading Partners excite you?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a prestigious White Shoe firm, looking for a Corporate Lawyer to join their highly regarded M&A practice at the London office.
This particular firm is well known for their strength within Finance and in handling complex cross-border work. You will be joining an exciting working environment which is fast paced and provides exposure to high quality, top of the market work.
This firm's M&A team support major multinationals and leading corporations, banks, private equity and funds to support the execution of complex multijurisdictional transactions.
This client would suit an ambitious and personable Corporate Lawyer who enjoys a fast paced environment and is looking for exposure to responsibility and the opportunity to work on the highest profile M&A deals.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- An excellent academic record
- 3-5 years post qualification experience
- Strong Corporate/M&A experience obtained at a leading UK or US Firm
- An ambitious attitude and a personable and pro-active approach
To register an interest in this role get in touch on 0207 269 6332 or via email@example.com