City of London, London
about 1 month ago
Corporate & Commercial Lawyer for an ABS structure
- Are you tired of the same old law firm structure?
- Are you looking for a role that offers work-life balance, progression, and the opportunity to work with a supportive team?
- Are you a UK-qualified lawyer with corporate and commercial experience in a legal environment in the UK?
Then, this role might be the perfect opportunity for you to do something outside the box!
An alternative business structure licensed to provide legal services and established as part of a leading accountancy practice. The team provides legal business advice to owner managed businesses including corporate and commercial advice.
An incredibly successful and market-facing team managing a wide-ranging portfolio of OMBs across sectors in the UK. Being part of this team means that you will work closely with business owners and stakeholders, providing valuable advice from Day #1. You will be given extensive opportunities for training, development, and progression.
- Advising on corporate transactional matters, including business sales, acquisitions, restructuring, and MBOs.
- Advising on commercial matters, including contracts, IP, GDPR etc.
- Working closely with a progressive group of accountants to provide a full service on corporate transactions and restructure matters
The Ideal Candidate:
- Two to five years' of post-qualification experience in corporate and commercial work
- Previous experience working closely with business owners and OMBs
- Excellent knowledge of business drivers, corporate transactions, general commercial law, and non-contentious business issues.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team
For further information, please get in touch with email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.