Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive Big 4 Accountancy Firm who are looking for a Mid-Senior Corporate Energy Associate to join their highly regarded practice. They have a lean corporate team allowing for a collaborative work environment where all ideas are welcomed and recognised. This firm has an extensive international network spanning over 80 countries and is in keen growth mode to further build and develop on its already thriving practice.
Why you should work here as a Mid-Senior Corporate Energy Associate?
- You will be working for an impressive Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base - FTSE 100, oil, gas, power and utilities;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- A broad scope of work and the chance to work closely with other sectors;
- Developing your own network is greatly encouraged and supported;
- Enjoyable working culture - dress for your diary, flexible working, work from home, amongst others;
- Clear career progression.
What do you need to succeed here as a Mid-Senior Corporate Energy Associate?
- Qualified lawyer with 3-6 years post-qualification experience at an international law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Corporate Practice specifically within the energy sector;
- Experience working on complex cross-broader transactions within the energy space;
- This role would suit someone who has 3-6 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are an ambitious Mid- Senior Corporate Energy Associate looking to work for a Big 4 Accountancy firm, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.