7 months ago
Corporate Energy Lawyer - Leading International Firm
Are you looking to join a leading international firm, with a strong client base within Energy?
Are you an ambitious and driven individual, looking for somewhere to progress your career?
Do you have an interest in working with largely internationally based clients?
Do you enjoy a high level of client contact and responsibility?
Join a Leading International Law Firm:
- This Firm excels at technology; working in a range of sectors including aerospace, central government, energy, financial institutions and TMT
- This client prides itself on hiring ambitious, personable and driven individuals who are keen to have the genuine opportunity to progress their career
- Supportive Partners who are involved and help Associates within the team to progress
- This is a very popular option for ex-Magic Circle and US Associates, who are looking for a genuine mix of quality work, a reasonable work/life balance and the genuine opportunity for career progression.
- This client offers the opportunity to lead high-profile projects from start to finish
Your role as a Corporate Lawyer:
- This role will sit within the highly regarded Energy group of the Corporate team
- Work on complex, strategic and high-value energy and infrastructure transactions
- A high level of responsibility and client contact on offer and the opportunity to lead projects from start to finish
- Variety of work within the team, including; development, financing, construction, operation, re-financing and M&A
- Active involvement to develop junior members of the team
- Conduct business development through building strong relationships
This opportunity to become a Corporate Lawyer is perfect for a confident and hard-working individual who:
- Has c.3-7 years PQE
- A strong academic background
- Experience obtained in a leading UK or US law firm
- Has prior experience working within the Energy sector
- Has prior experience working on international matters
- Enjoys a high level of client contact and maintaining close client relationships
Pro-Legal has a long-standing relationship with this organisation and we would love to add you to the group of successful and satisfied individuals we work with.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.