Corporate Energy Lawyer - Leading International Firm
- Are you a Corporate Lawyer with an interest in the Energy sector?
- Do you want interesting work whilst maintaining a good work-life balance?
- Do you want to work on cross-border and domestic matters?
Pro-Legal are working closely with a leading International Firm who are looking for an experienced Corporate Energy Associate to join their growing team. This well-established and fast-moving team works with a variety of interesting clients from blue chip multinationals to start-ups within the energy sector.
With the supportive Partners a highly motivated associate will do well in this team where there is genuine career progression. Energy is one of the core sectors of this firm and cross-selling and business development is encouraged.
As Corporate Energy Associate you will be working on a variety of cross-border and domestic matters, including, mergers and acquisitions, development projects, joint ventures, financings, venture capital as well as advisory work. Much of the work of this team is in emerging markets. This role would suit someone who enjoys a fast-paced and innovative environment.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Strong academics
- 6+ years post-qualification experience
- Strong experience in Corporate in M&A and Corporate Finance