City of London, London
£55000 - £60000 per annum
7 months ago
Corporate Finance Analyst
Salary up to £60k
London & Remote Working
Do you have at least a year's worth of corporate finance experience?
Would you like a new role offering high remuneration and fantastic benefits?
This independent corporate finance advisory firm is seeking a Corporate Finance Analyst to join their ever-growing team. They offer high-quality independent advice to their client portfolio on a broad range of corporate finance and strategic matters, meaning this role is extremely broad and will enable to you get stuck in with your ow portfolio.
With an extremely diverse portfolio of clients, their specialist sectors include; cleantech, energy & resources, healthcare, hospitality and media & telecoms. The team currently boasts around 30 staff and offer a warm and sociable working culture.
Your role as a Corporate Finance Analyst:
- Performing financial analyses, including comparable transactions analysis and public company analysis
- Researching and analysing industry and company information
- Assisting in the preparation of pitchbooks/presentations
- Building and maintaining detailed financial models, incorporating operational and cash flow forecasts
- Drafting teasers, information memorandums and other marketing documents
- Researching and developing potential strategic and buyer list
- Managing transaction logistics, including update documents, administering data rooms, organising all party calls/meetings and attending where necessary
- Working on several projects at once, while supervising and mentoring junior analysts
In order to apply, you need:
- A minimum of 12 - 24 months of UK transaction and relevant corporate finance experience
- To be a self-confident person who is reliable and well-organised with a high level of attention to detail and initiative
- To be highly motivated with the ability to work to tight deadlines;
- A strong academic background and preferable postgraduate qualifications such as ACA/ CFA/ MBA qualifications, however candidates who do not possess these qualifications or are part qualified but with relevant experience will still be considered;
- Proven competence in financial modelling (Operating models/ DCF / comparable benchmarking), valuations and financial analysis
If this sounds like the role for you, or you would like some more information please contact Jordanne at Pro-Finance Recruitment. Call me via 0207 269 6353 or email email@example.com
Interviews are commencing virtually now!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.