Corporate Finance Analyst - No Corporate Finance experience necessary
Up to £75,000 + bonus & benefits
- Are you looking to make your first move into Corporate Finance?
- Would you like to work on a large variety of deals, across all industries?
- Do you want to work with some of the industries most experienced professionals?
This role offers you:
- A well-established and high calibre team, with a collaborative attitude.
- A diverse range of deals across all industries, ensuring constant engagement in work.
- A sensational environment to make the first step into Corporate Finance, offering support and training to make the transition as easy as possible.
In this role, you will:
- Work on the execution of exciting deals and helping with origination work.
- Pro-actively develop your understanding of all areas of the deal to become a widely respected generalist.
- Use your experience to improve processes and create best practice.
- Reporting directly to Executives and Managers.
- Become a valuable member of the team from day one.
- Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, forging valuable relationships to last the span of your career.
In order to be successful, you:
- Must be ACA Qualified from the Big 4, with all first time passes.
- Have worked on Financial Services clients.
- Possess the enthusiasm to develop and build knowledge of Corporate Finance.
- Be a good communicator and fast learner.
I am looking for a hard-working, ambitious professional who is looking to work on large deals. This is a very popular role, please do not miss out. Please contact James Thompson on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6365 to apply.