City of London, London
£48000 - £50000 per annum
5 months ago
Corporate Finance Analyst - Boutique Firm
A specialist and boutique Corporate Finance firm is looking to bring on an analyst due to having recently won a large portfolio of clients.
Working as part of a strong London based team the candidate will support senior Directors and Partners in:
- Researching and analysing industry and company information
- Assisting in the preparation of pitchbooks / presentations
- Performing financial analyses, including comparable transactions analysis and public company analysis
- Building and maintaining detailed financial models, incorporating operational and cash flow forecasts
- Drafting teasers, information memorandums and other marketing documents
- Researching and developing potential strategic and buyer list
- Managing transaction logistics, including: update documents, administering data rooms, organising all party calls/meetings and attending where necessary
- Working on several projects at once, while supervising and mentoring junior analysts
- Clean tech, energy, and resources
- Tech, Media, and Telecomms
- A minimum of 12 - 24 months UK transaction and relevant corporate finance experience from either a Bulge bracket bank, leading advisory firm/ PE house or Big 4 accountancy practice
- The position requires a self-confident person who is reliable and well-organised with a high level of attention to detail and initiative
- Highly motivated with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- A strong academic background and preferable post graduate qualifications such as ACA/ CFA/ MBA qualifications, however candidates who do not possess these qualifications or are part qualified but with relevant experience will still be considered
- Proven competence in financial modelling (Operating models/ DCF / comparable benchmarking), valuations and financial analysis
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (fluency in written and verbal English)
Send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today to be considered for this role.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.