£50000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
Corporate Finance Assistant Manager
£50,000 - £60,000
One of our clients, a Top 20 firm based in London has an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Finance Assistant Manager to work on a broad set of clients, new clients and a number of interesting projects. The role will be focused around transactions, which includes acquisitions, disposals, AIM admissions and valuations.
Corporate Finance Assistant Manager responsibilities
- You will be involved with all transactions within the firm including acquisitions and financial due diligence
- Disposals and sale advisory
- AIM admissions
- Bank lending/refinancing
- Financial modelling
- Business planning
What's great about this Corporate Finance Assistant Manager Role?
- You will be working in a small, but high performing team
- You will have access to senior Partners within the firm and will develop close working relationships with them
- You will deliver top quality to your clients - growing your skill-set and experience
- You have the opportunity to work with clients in a broad range of sectors, including OMBs, sports & entertainment, financial services, not-for-profit and real estate
- Flexible working - either work from home or the office
What you'll need to succeed
- You should be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Ideally, you will have some experience of corporate finance in your current role, within transactions
- You will have strong, commercial awareness and will be strong at analysing data
- You will be a confident communicator and will have the ability to develop and build relationships with senior stakeholders
- You will be able to spot an opportunity and will shadow the Corporate Finance Partners during their BD and winning of new business
My client is keen for the Corporate Finance Assistant Manager position to be filled ASAP, so if you are interested, please send over your updated CV to Graeme.email@example.com
Interviews will initially be held via a video call so the client can be relatively flexible on when they can see people.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.