Corporate Finance Assistant Manager or Corporate Finance Manager
£50,000 - £65,000 + benefits
Do you have a passion for Corporate Finance?
Do you want a gratifying and varied role, where you won't be pigeonholed?
Do you have due diligence experience?
- Up to 28 days annual leave
- Life Assurance 4x salary
This leading 20-Partner accountancy practice is recruiting a commercially astute Corporate Finance Assistant Manager or Manager for their busy and growing Corporate Finance Department.
Within this Corporate Finance team, you will gain exposure to mid-market level deals (c.£1m - £100m deal values). The role is very varied and will include diligence services, advising businesses on acquisitions (identifying targets, deal structures, due diligence, fundraising, negotiations and project management through to completion, Disposals and exit planning, Valuations and Advising on MBOs and MBIs
Corporate Finance Assistant Manager or Manager responsibilities;
- Lead/assist with the preparation of due diligence and valuation reports, information memorandums and financial models
- Assist with the preparation of fee estimates, proposals and budget for client assignments
- Attend and participate in meetings relevant to the projects/transactions
- Play an active role in business development, attending networking events and assisting with marketing activities
- Coach and develop the junior members of the team
- Assist in developing and marketing the corporate finance team along with the Director
If you are ACA or ACCA Qualified, technically competent with a high level of personal motivation, and this advert has caught your attention, don't hesitate to get in touch; contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the Corporate Finance Assistant Manager or Manager position in more detail