bonus & benefits
7 months ago
Corporate Finance Assistant Director - Infrastructure, Energy & Utilities
£Neg + bonus & benefits
- Are looking to move into a forward-thinking Corporate Finance firm in the City?
- Do you want to work for a firm with huge progression prospects?
- Do you enjoy working on challenging and diverse deals whilst thriving on contributing to the firm's direction?
Upon joining the firm, you will enjoy:
- A real team ethos and look for people with a collegiate approach and personality.
- A client-focused & a client-facing business in which a confident, friendly & professional manner.
- Ambition and looking for significant career development.
- Great environment in which to learn, develop skills and to progress your career.
- A very forward-thinking firm.
The role will require you to:
- Helping to build and maintain strong relationships with clients while also being a trusted member of the Infrastructure Energy and Utilities and transport team.
- Working across a range of activities from broad corporate finance advice to detailed advice on financing structures.
- Providing robust advice, supported as appropriate by financial modelling.
- Developing relationships with the investors and lenders we engage with on behalf of clients.
In order to apply, you must:
- Possess extensive M&A technical expertise, across all areas of the deal process.
- Possess strong Financial Modelling skills
- Possess a real hunger to develop further and drive the firm's commercial prowess
Get in touch with James Thompson on 0207 269 6365 or James.firstname.lastname@example.org now to apply. This role is in high demand and we expect the process to move very fast.