Corporate Finance Associate
Up to £80,000 + bonus & benefits
Are you looking to make the move from practice into a high performing Boutique?
Are you looking to move to a firm where you are constantly challenged?
Do you like the idea of working in a dynamic environment?
Upon joining the firm, you will be offered:
- Responsibility from the outset, with room to express and implement your ideas
- Exposure to the leads of the business, ensuring your opinion is heard and valued
- A fantastic work/life balance
- Opportunity to progress and grow with the business
In this role you will be required to:
- Work with the business and implement your commercial ideas, refining functions and processes
- Lead the M&A side of the Corporate Finance arm of the business, being the focal point for all matters M&A
- Mentor and develop Analysts, sharing knowledge and shaping them to suit the business and your needs
- Work across all areas of the deal, from origination to completion, moving towards business development
- Build, maintain and enrich relationships with current and prospective stakeholders
In order to be successful, you:
- Must be ACA Qualified with 2 years post qualification experience in a Corporate Finance
- Will have experience in managing others
- Will possess fantastic enthusiasm to develop your Corporate Finance knowledge
- Will have a great understanding of all areas of Corporate Finance
I am looking for an ambitious Corporate Finance professional who is looking to work on large deals in the heart of London. This is a very popular role, please do not miss out. Please contact James Thompson on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6365 to apply.