Corporate Finance Associate
London - West End
Up to £80,000 + bonus & benefits
- Are you looking to take the next step in your Corporate Finance career?
- Do you enjoy being responsible for the deal process?
- Are you looking for a firm where you will have a say in the direction of the company, and evolve with it?
Upon joining this firm, you will:
- Become part of a hugely ambitious organisation with a large desire to develop and grow.
- Become part of the firm's network in the Corporate Finance world.
- Work alongside some of the industry's most reputable and experienced professionals, enabling you to develop.
- Work in a fantastic location with great transport links and unrivalled local amenities.
This role will require you to:
- Hit the ground running and take responsibility as soon as possible.
- Work across the whole deal process, from origination to execution, both buy and sell-side, across a wide range of sectors
- Effectively manage a small team of analysts to support you through the execution of deals.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Be proactive in your own development.
In order to apply, you must:
- Be ACA qualified, all first time passes (preferably).
- Possess experience in leading all M&A execution activities, preferable but not essential.
- Be enthusiastic about progression and developing your career.
- Have experience in managing others.
I am looking for a dynamic and commercial Corporate Finance professional. I have already experienced a high level of interest in this role. Please contact James Thompson on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6365 to apply.