Corporate Finance Associate, M&A
London - West End
Up to £80,000 + bonus & benefits
- Are you an experienced Corporate Finance professional looking for the next step?
- Would you like to work with some of the most experienced individuals in the industry?
- Would you like to lead the execution of prestigious deals?
Upon joining the firm, you will:
- Have a diverse workload, with regards to clients and industries
- Become the leading member on some of the most prestigious deals in London
- Work in a fantastic location with great transport links
- Become part of a highly functioning organisation which has seen organic growth
In the role you will:
- Manage an enthusiastic team to push the business forward commercially
- Work across both buy and sell side deals, with no specific sector focus
- Build and maintain relationships with all key stakeholders in the deal process
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director
- Be responsible for mentoring junior members of staff and working closely with Debt Advisory
"This really is a great firm to be a part of. We were founded by some of the most successful people in the industry and they have been supportive from day 1, passing their knowledge down" - Debt Advisory Manager
- Be ACA Qualified with post qualification experience in Corporate Finance
- Have experience in managing junior members of the team
- Possess experience of leading a deal from origination to execution
- Have very strong interpersonal skills and be able to perform under pressure
I am looking for an extremely ambitious Corporate Finance professional who is driven and commercially minded. There is a high demand for this role so please get in touch ASAP. Please contact James Thompson on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6365 to apply.