Corporate Finance Associate - M&A
Boutique - London, West-End
Up to £70,000 + bonus & benefits
Are you disillusioned with the bureaucracy of a large firm?
Would you like to work in a firm where you have a material impact on the business?
Do you enjoy working on a variety of exciting deals?
Upon joining the firm, you will be offered:
- A fantastic existing network with some of the top players in the Corporate Finance industry in London.
- A really tight-knit team ethos where everyone contributes to the project in hand.
- Fantastic work/life balance for the industry, without losing the prestige of the deals being worked on.
- An unrivalled learning environment where exposure is actively encouraged, helping employees develop.
- Superb travel connections and local amenities.
The role requires a full spectrum Corporate Financier to operate across all areas of M&A. They will be expected to:
- Contribute to the development of Juniors and helping to manage the workload.
- Lead the execution of certain deals and showcase a high level of autonomy.
- Work on mid-market deals, from origination to completion, including Financial Modelling.
- Utilise existing networks in the industry, including the personal network.
- Build long-term relationships with a focus on service quality and commercial nous.
- Participate in Business Development.
In order to apply for the role, you should:
- Possess significant experience in Corporate Finance, leading the execution of deals.
- Arrive from a reputable firm in the Big 4 or Investment Banking space; reputable Boutiques will also be considered.
- Possess a strong academic record.
- Be very ambitious and proactive in your personal development.
Please contact James Thompson on 02072696365 or email@example.com to discuss. This is a hot role and we expect it to move fast; do not miss out.