Corporate Finance Associate - London Boutique
Up to £70,000 + bonus & benefits
- Are you looking for a move into a Corporate Finance Boutique?
- Would you like to work with some of the most experienced individuals in the industry?
- Would you like to work on some of the largest deals in the sector?
Upon joining the firm, you will:
- Have a diverse workload, with regards to clients and areas of the deal
- Become a vital member on some of the most prestigious deals in London
- Work in a fantastic location with great transport links
- Become part of a highly functioning organisation which constantly delivers
In the role you will:
- Become part of an enthusiastic team to push the business forward commercially
- Work across both buy and sell-side deals, focusing on Due Diligence and Lead Advisory
- Build and maintain relationships with all key stakeholders in the deal process
- Reporting directly to Managers
- Be responsible for own professional development
"This really is a high-flying firm and I'm so glad I joined. My colleagues and the deals I work on are some of the most prestigious in London" - Corporate Finance Manager
- Have an excellent academic background
- Ideally possess 3-5 years of experience in Corporate Finance
- Possess enthusiasm to progress and be pro-active in developing yourself
- Have very strong interpersonal skills and be able to perform under pressure
I am looking for an extremely ambitious Corporate Finance professional who is extremely driven. Please contact James Thompson on email@example.com or 0207 269 6365 to apply.