Corporate Finance - Debt Advisory
£Neg + bonus & benefits
Are you an experienced Corporate Finance professional with Debt Advisory experience?
Are you looking to move into a fast-growing, dynamic firm with fantastic progression opportunities?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with like-minded professionals?
Upon joining the firm, you will be offered:
- A horizontal structure where all employees opinions are valued and heard
- A role in a rapidly growing organisation, where there is a fantastic opportunity for progression
- An extremely collaborative environment where all employees pull in the same direction
In this role, you will be expected to participate in all areas of deal execution in Debt Advisory space. You will also be proactive in your own development, take on tasks outside of your comfort zone and push your personal boundaries to become a more complete Corporate Financier. You should contribute to improving processes and best practices within the company, helping the firm grow and become more efficient and commercial.
In order to apply, you should:
- Have experience in the Debt Advisory space, from an investment bank or reputable accounting practice
- Be an enthusiastic self-starter who wants to develop their Debt Advisory knowledge
- Be enthusiastic to join a firm with an entrepreneurial spirit
I am looking for an ambitious Debt Advisory professional who is looking to work for a fantastic company in the heart of the west-end. Please contact James Thompson on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6365 to apply.