Corporate Finance - Debt Advisory
£Neg + bonus & benefits
Are you a Corporate Finance professional with Debt Advisory experience in Real Estate?
Are you looking to move into a fast-growing, dynamic firm with fantastic progression opportunities?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with likeminded professionals?
Upon joining the firm, you will be offered:
- A horizontal structure where all employees opinions are valued and heard
- A role in a rapidly growing organisation, where there is a fantastic opportunity for progression
- An extremely collaborative environment where all employees pull in the same direction
In this role, you will be expected to participate in all areas of deal execution in Debt Advisory space. You will also be proactive in your own development, take on tasks outside of your comfort zone and push your personal boundaries to become a more complete Corporate Financier. You should contribute to improving processes and best practices within the company, helping the firm grow and become more efficient and commercial.
In order to apply, you should:
- Have experience in the Debt Advisory space, from an investment bank or reputable accounting practice
- Be an enthusiastic self-starter who wants to develop their Debt Advisory knowledge
- Be enthusiastic to join a firm with an entrepreneurial spirit
I am looking for an ambitious Debt Advisory professional who is looking to work for a fantastic company in the heart of the west-end. Please contact James Thompson on email@example.com or 0207 269 6365 to apply.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.