Corporate Finance Director
East Anglia (Chelmsford based)
Up to £100,000 + bonus & benefits
Are you an ambitious Corporate Finance professional looking to make a step up to Director?
Are you an established Corporate Financier looking to move into an entrepreneurial company?
Do you want to work for a fantastic Corporate Finance firm, without the commute to London?
Upon joining this firm, you will be offered:
- A portfolio of clients to either add to an existing portfolio or to become the base of a new portfolio.
- A clear and achievable path to equity in the business
- A fantastic network of execution staff
This role will require you to:
- Use technical skills to review and sign off IM, Financial Modelling and Valuation documents
- Build and maintain a network of key stakeholders in the industry, leading to a growth in business
- Lead and manage a team of Corporate Financiers in the region
- Provide support to other Partners as and when the need arises
- Contribute to the overall strategy and direction of the business
In order to apply you should:
- Have significant experience of 8-10 years in Corporate Finance
- Be either CFA, ACA or ACCA qualified
- Demonstrate a clear business plan; or demonstrate a measurable pipeline of fees
- Possess excellent technical and report writing skills, with strong business development skills
I am looking for an ambitious Corporate Finance professional to fill this role. I have received a lot of interest already, so please do not hesitate to get in touch with James Thompson on 02072696365 or firstname.lastname@example.org.