Corporate Finance Executive
£40,000 - £45,000
- Are you newly qualified ACA/ACCA and looking to make your first move into Corporate Finance?
- Would you like to work in a well-established accountancy practice with supportive partners?
- Do you enjoy working with a diverse client base?
The role is situated within a small team and you would work closely with experienced Corporate Finance Executives and Directors. Our client prides themselves on setting out a clear career path from day 1, helping employees reach their full potential. The firm has a diverse and engaging client base ensuring a large variety in your work. They also employ 'dress for your diary' and flexible working policies, affording you more freedom to shape your workload. The drivers behind the opportunity is an increase in workload due to the success of the department. A Director has retired which has led to an internal promotion, highlighting the firm's commitment to promoting from within.
The successful candidate will be working on deals from day 1. You will be working on the execution of transactions, preparing valuation reports & day to day requirements of the Corporate Finance deal team. You will also prepare key M&A documents & independent valuation reports using a range of valuation methodologies. This will be on both buy-side and sell-side transactions across a vast array of industries.
"The great thing about working here is that there is a real focus on developing the individual. This is one of the best working cultures I have experienced." - Corporate Finance Manager
The ideal candidate must possess:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified (Newly or recently qualified)
- Enthusiasm to develop technical knowledge and soft skills
- Ideally, some experience working with Private Equity clients
I am expecting to fill this fantastic opportunity very soon, get in touch now to apply! Contact James Thompson on 0207 269 6365 or email@example.com