Corporate Finance Executive - Boutique
Up to £55,000
- Are you looking to become part of an exciting, expanding Boutique?
- Would you like a role where you are offered the opportunity to shape your own career?
- Do you want to work on all aspects of the deal process?
The company offers:
- Fantastic team environment with supportive seniors
- Flexible working to manage own time and diary
- An office which is situated in a great location in the west-end
- Fantastic opportunities for progression and a real focus to promote within
In the role you will:
- Contribute in all areas of deal advisory
- Work on a diverse and dynamic set of deals, adding real value to process
- Report directly into a Manager, Senior Manager and Partner; depending on the deal.
- Maintain the company's high standards and acting with integrity
- Develop your knowledge and experience on an ongoing basis
"Since moving here I have really developed my knowledge of all areas of deal execution. The senior staff are extremely supportive and help towards personal progression as well as the firms." - Corporate Finance Executive
To apply, you will:
- Be ACA Qualified
- Have experience in a Corporate Finance role, preferable lead advisory but not essential
- Possess enthusiasm to develop your knowledge and progress into a senior role
- Have experience of working based on company demand
We have been working with this business for a number of years. We have placed candidates here in the past which have been a resounding success.
We expect to fill this fantastic position quickly, please get in touch with James Thompson on 02072696365 or email@example.com as soon as possible. Do not miss out!