Corporate Finance Associate
London - West end
Up to £50,000+ bonus & benefits
- Are you looking to make the competitive and rewarding step into Corporate Finance?
- Would you like to work with some of the most experienced individuals in the industry?
- Would you like to work on some of the largest deals in the sector?
Upon joining the firm, you will:
- Have a diverse workload, with regards to clients and areas of the deal
- Become a vital member on some of the most prestigious deals in London
- Work in a fantastic location with great transport links
- Become part of a highly functioning organisation which constantly delivers
In the role you will:
- Assist in managing an enthusiastic team to push the business forward commercially
- Work across both buy and sell side deals, focusing on Due Diligence, Lead Advisory and Business Development
- Build and maintain relationships with all key stakeholders in the deal process
- Reporting directly to Partners and Directors
- Be responsible for mentoring junior members of staff
"This really is a high-flying firm and I'm so glad I joined. My colleagues and the deals I work on are some of the most prestigious in London" - Corporate Finance Manager
- Be ACA Qualified with post qualification experience in Corporate Finance
- Have experience in mentoring junior members of the team
- Possess enthusiasm to progress and be pro-active in developing yourself
- Have very strong interpersonal skills and be able to perform under pressure
I am looking for an extremely ambitious Corporate Finance professional who is extremely driven. I have already experienced a high level of interest in this role and will be meeting with the Partner next Friday to submit CV's. Please contact James Thompson on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6365 to apply.