Corporate Finance Executive
London - Top 10 Accountancy Practice
Up to £50,000 + bonus & benefits
Are you a Corporate Finance professional looking to make a step up into a well-established Accountancy Practice?
- Would you like to learn from some of the industry's most experienced individuals?
- Do you enjoy working on large, meaningful deals?
In this role you will be provided with:
- A well-established team with strong processes, enabling you to personally develop
- A supportive network of colleagues
- Spacious office in a great location, with transport links and local amenities
- Fantastically diverse deals, differing sizes and industries in a dynamic environment
In this role you will be required to:
- Contribute to business' goal to continue the growth of the Corporate Finance department on the same trajectory
- Contribute to mentoring more junior members of the team
- Use your experience to contribute towards all areas of deal execution and participate in deal origination
- Follow the company's high standards and perform best practice whilst thinking on your feet
- Reporting to Assistant Managers, Managers and Partners - dependent on the deal
"Coming into such a well-established business, from a smaller firm, enabled me to really sharpen my skills on some large deals. I was then promoted at the next promotion cycle and haven't looked back." - Corporate Finance Manager
- You must be ACA Qualified with post qualification experience
- You will have experience in working in a Lead Advisory position
- Possess a hunger to develop personally and contribute to the firm's development
- Be prepared to roll up your sleeves and become part of a team
We have placed candidates at this client a number of times, all of which have gone on to really enjoy their new roles and progress.
I am looking for an ambitious & enthusiastic Corporate Finance professional to fill this position. There is already large interest in this role so get in touch as soon as possible, by calling James Thompson on 02072696365 or email@example.com.