Corporate Finance Executive - Top 10 Firm
Up to £47,000
- Are you a newly qualified ACA looking for your first move to Corporate Finance from Audit?
- Would you like a role where you can develop your knowledge of Corporate Finance and build the foundations for a successful career in the sector?
- Do you want to join a dynamic and exciting team?
This role will provide you with:
- Diverse deal flow which will provide engaging workload to help you develop in all areas of Corporate Finance
- Fantastic state of the art offices with great transport links
- Great work life balance as there is no commute into London, whilst gaining identical exposure.
- Superbly supportive staff and team feel
This role requires you to:
- Take control of your own development and be pro-active in doing so
- Contribute to all areas of the deal process in a Lead Advisory position.
- Follow well established, tried and tested processes to achieve the best results for clients
- Reporting to Assistant Managers to Partners, depending on the deal
- Forge lasting relationships with colleagues and clients alike
"I have worked on exciting deals, across a number of industries, from the moment I arrived. This is a dynamic environment which is a real meritocracy.'' Corporate Finance Assistant Manager
- Be ACA Qualified
- Come from an Audit or Corporate Finance background (Corporate Finance experience desirable, but not essential)
- Possess genuine enthusiasm to progress within the Firm
- Be a team player, willing to go above and beyond
We have worked with these clients for a number of years and placed many successful candidates. A common consensus from these placements is that it is a great place to work.
I am looking for an ambitious, newly qualified, individual looking for their first move into Corporate Finance, or an experienced professional looking for a fresh start. This role is a hot role and we expect it to go extremely fast, please contact James Thompson on 02072696365 or on firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.