City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
6 months ago
Corporate Finance Manager - Transaction Services
I am currently recruiting for a Corporate Finance Manager on behalf of a Top 20 accountancy practice based within Central London. The ideal candidate must have 3+ years working within transaction services and be ACA / ACCA qualified - making this the perfect role for an experienced Assistant Manager seeking a step up within their career.
The transactions will be across a wide variety of business sectors and will include vendor, pre-acquisition and pre-investment due diligence, pre-lend reviews, and in due course Reporting Accountant roles on IPOs.
This Corporate Finance Manager role:
- Take project responsibility for individual due diligence projects, reporting to the project Partner/Director
- Participate in the confirmation of scope of field work and preparation of fee budgets
- Lead teams to complete analysis and draft an appropriate report for review by the Partner/Director
- Assist the Partner in the presentation of report findings to clients in face-to-face meetings as required
- Business Development: Develop and maintain relationships internally and externally, Assist with implementation of inter office Corporate Finance network to facilitate interoffice deal sharing and deal knowledge & Proactive participation in BD initiatives and events, liaising with the central marketing team as required
With the IFRS clients and the opportunity to progress to Senior Manager clearly laid out - you will have plenty of room for professional growth.
The role is currently completely remote and is expected to be working from home for 2-4 days per week post-pandemic.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity please get in touch with Jordanne at Pro-Finance via 0207 269 6353 or email@example.com
You MUST have transaction services experience in order to be considered
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.