Corporate Finance Manager - Leading Accountancy Practice
Up to £60,000 + bonus & benefits
- Do you want a move out of the rigid, big 4 environment into a dynamic accounting practice?
- Are you looking for a job role with a split between DD and M&A?
- Are you looking to work for a reputable accounting practice whilst gaining exposure?
This role offers you:
- A well-established and high calibre team, with a collaborative attitude
- A diverse range of deals across all industries, ensuring constant engagement in work
- A great work-life balance due to not being a big 4 environment
- Fantastic deal flow and varied workload
In this role, you will:
- Work on the DD and M&A sides of the deal
- Manage a team of enthusiastic juniors with a wealth of experience
- Use your experience to improve processes and create best practice
- Participate in all areas of the deal, from origination to completion
- Reporting directly to the Partners
- Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, forging valuable relationships
In order to be successful, you:
- Must be ACA Qualified with post qualification experience in Corporate Finance
- Will have experience in managing others
- Will possess enthusiasm to progress commercially, winning business for the firm
- Will have a great understanding of all areas of corporate finance
I am looking for an ambitious Corporate Finance professional who is looking to work on large deals whilst building their M&A knowledge. This is a very popular role, please do not miss out. Please contact James Thompson on email@example.com or 0207 269 6365 to apply.