£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
8 months ago
Corporate Finance Manager - TMT Sector
Pro Finance is working with one of the UK's leading consultancies, assisting them to hire a new team member for their Corporate Finance practice. The TMT sector team is experiencing significant growth in deal volumes and as a result, is seeking a Manager or Senior Manager to join them.
Transactions are primarily UK based mid-market M&A transactions and clients are typically owner managed, private equity or venture capital-backed growth businesses with revenues between £10m and £100m.
Responsibilities will include:
- Actively managing client relationships, taking responsibility for the day to day project management and delivery of M&A transactions
- Leading and managing the delivery of marketing documentation including pitch materials and client proposals
- Directing and managing junior colleagues, analysts and support staff on M&A transactions
- Coaching and contributing to the development of junior team members
- Proactively assisting business development efforts including pitching for new work
We are keen to hear from qualified accountants (ACA, CA) with a minimum of 2 years post-qualified experience in Corporate Finance (lead advisory). You should have relevant TMT M&A deal experience and a demonstrable track record of deal execution across all phases of the transaction cycle from origination to completion.
If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org