Corporate Finance Partner
Up to £120,000 + bonus & benefits
Are you an ambitious Corporate Finance Director looking to make a step up to Partner?
Are you an established Partner looking to move to a more ambitious firm?
Do you want an exceptional execution team working on your clients deals?
Upon joining this firm, you will be offered:
- A portfolio of clients to either add to an existing portfolio or to become the base of a new portfolio.
- A clear and achievable path to equity in the business.
- A fantastic network of execution staff.
This role will require you to:
- Use technical skills to review and sign off IM, Financial Modelling and Valuation documents.
- Build and maintain a network of key stakeholders in the industry, leading to a growth in business.
- Lead and manage a team of Corporate Financiers, from Director to Juniors.
- Provide support to other Partners as and when the need arises.
- Contribute to the overall strategy and direction of the business.
In order to apply you should:
- Have significant experience of 8-10 years in Corporate Finance.
- Be either CFA, ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Demonstrate a clear business plan if not currently at Partner level; or demonstrate a commercial portfolio, if at Partner level.
- Possess excellent technical and report writing skills.
Please contact James Thompson on 02072696365 or firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.